The Southern Magnolia Living Difference
What sets us apart from other assisted living facilities is the fact Southern Magnolia is nurse-owned and operated. With this distinctive difference, you can rest assured our six (6) residents will receive the highest level of personalized attention in an enriched, caring home environment. Southern Magnolia is a well-appointed, comfortable residence in Holly Springs offering individualized, compassionate care for seniors.
Finding high-quality senior care in beautiful, safe surroundings is challenging. Southern Magnolia offers a preferable alternative to larger senior facilities and nursing homes that are not customized or tailored to individual needs. It’s a place where residents have some sense of autonomy, dignity, privacy, and respect.
The Southern Magnolia
We understand there are many options for senior care facilities out there, but none can compare to the charming boutique experience and warmth of Southern Magnolia.
So much sets us apart from the rest including:
- We are RN-owned and operated
- Patient/caregiver low ratio (3:1)
- Nurse on-site
- 24/7 personalized care in an enriched environment with many activities
- Comfortably aging in place is our goal
- Outstanding communication with family members about their loved ones
- Updates on community life, activities, and menus are sent to family members on a regular basis, and relatives are always welcome at Southern Magnolia for a meal or visit
- All-inclusive pricing with no hidden costs
- You’ll live in an upscale home with private bed & bath, a sunroom, warm, comfortable living space, porches, and gardens in a safe, charming neighborhood nestled in Holly Springs
Respite care can be used for emergencies or planned, short-term limited breaks for family members. At Southern Magnolia we are able to provide respite care options for families for up to 30 days. This service is designed to give your loved one a safe and trusted environment while giving you peace of mind.
Meet Your RN ADMINISTRATOR
CANDY MOORE, BSN, RN, CMSRN
Candy Moore is the owner, certified assisted living administrator, and activities director of Southern Magnolia Living. She brings over 26 years of nursing experience that spans the full spectrum of the nursing profession. Candy graduated from East Carolina University with her BSN and has extensive experience in hospice, palliative care, ICU, oncology, surgical, cardiac, and nursing home environments.